Sarasota, FL (February 9, 2017) – Help-U-Sell® Real Estate, the largest fee-for-service real estate franchise in the nation, has experienced a wave of new office openings in late 2016 and into 2017 as the residential real estate industry rediscovers the firm’s proven business model.
Help-U-Sell® Real Estate has been around since 1976, celebrating 40 years last year, but the rapid growth of recent months has not been seen for nearly a decade. The company moved its headquarters to downtown Sarasota in 2008.
“We’re encouraged by the recent trend, and look forward to more new offices and even faster growth as the year progresses,” said Robert Stevens, Chief Operating Officer. “We’ve budgeted more for franchise sales marketing going forward, and recently hired David Patterson as our new Director of Franchise Sales. I anticipate we’ll see more offices opening in Florida, Texas and California as we spread the word.”
The new offices are:
- Treasure Coast Help-U-Sell (Broker Roberta Pickens), Hobe Sound, FL (helpuselltc.com)
- Wisdom Realty Help-U-Sell® (Broker Raul Novales), Montclair, CA (wisdomrealty.helpusell.com)
- Marquis Properties Help-U-Sell (Broker Joseph Sampson), Del Mar, CA (marquisproperties.helpusell.com)
- Desert Realty Help-U-Sell (Broker Salman Rizvi), Victorville, CA (desertrealty.helpusell.com)
- Hunter Herget Help-U-Sell (Broker Charles Herget), Alameda, CA (hunterrealty.helpusell.com)
- Eastvale Help-U-Sell (Broker Patrick Woods), Eastvale, CA
- Broker Bernie Valenzuala, opening in Rancho Cucamonga, CA in March
“We have been watching the local market and we saw a need for something different in real estate sales,” said Joseph Sampson. “Right now, it’s an ocean of sameness. With the Help-U-Sell Real Estate office, sellers have a better option. They have the opportunity to save money with a nationally recognized full-service brokerage firm with experience, reliability, and knowledge … all at a set fee with no surprises.”
Roberta Pickens is a returning broker who left Help-U-Sell® Real Estate in 2010 after the real estate crash sent many real estate offices under.
“It’s great to be back, and I’m looking forward to a new era of growth,” said Roberta. ““I truly believe in our low overhead business model which translates into savings that we pass along to home sellers.”
This philosophy dovetails perfectly with Help-U-Sell Real Estate’s consumer-centric business model, which adds agents only as the number of buyers and sellers coming into the office requires. In contrast, most real estate brokerages focus on endless recruiting of agents to grow their businesses.
Help-U-Sell® Real Estate is committed to supporting existing franchises through superior marketing and technology. The company is now embarking on a major upgrade to its online platform, with additional automation and marketing system capabilities.